The Controller pays particular attention to the protection of the private life of its users and therefore undertakes to take all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the personal data of these persons against loss, theft, dissemination or unauthorized use thereof .
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
What data do we collect?
The Controller collects and processes the following personal data in accordance with the modalities and principles described below:
- ïthe user's domain (automatically picked up by the Controller's server), including the dynamic IP address;
- ïthe user's e-mail address if the user has previously entered it, for example by posting messages or asking questions on the Website, by communicating with the Controller by e-mail, by participating in discussion forums, by identifying himself to gain access to a limited part of the Website, etc.;
- ïall information relating to the pages visited by the user on the Website;
- ïall information that the user has voluntarily provided, for example in the context of surveys and/or a registration on the Website, or by identifying himself in order to gain access to a limited part of the Website.
The Controller may also collect data that is not personal in nature. This data is qualified as non-personal data and does not allow a specific person to be identified, directly or indirectly. This data can therefore be used for any purpose, for example to improve the Website, to improve the products and services offered or to improve publications of the Controller.
In the event that personal data are combined with non-personal data so that it is possible to identify the persons concerned, these data will be processed as personal data until the persons concerned can no longer be identified on the basis of the data in question, because the link between the personal data and non-personal data has been destroyed.
Method of data collection
The Controller collects the data in the following ways:
|ïContact form and cookies
Purposes of the processing
The personal data is collected and processed for the purposes stated below:
- ïensure management and control regarding the implementation of the services offered;
- ïsending and following up on orders and invoices;
- ïsending promotional information relating to the products and services by the Controller;
- sending promotional material;
- ïanswering questions from users;
- realizing statistics;
- ïimproving the quality of the Website and the products and/or services by the Controller;
- ïsend information regarding new products and/or services by the Controller;
- ïcommercial prospecting;
- Allow the user's interests to be better identified.
Duration of storage
The Controller generally retains personal data only for the period reasonably necessary to achieve the stated purposes and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
A customer's personal data will be retained for a maximum of 10 years after termination of the contractual relationship that binds the customer to the Controller.
At the end of the retention period, the Controller will make every effort to ensure that the personal data has been made unavailable and inaccessible.
Exercise of rights
With regard to all rights mentioned below, the Controller reserves the right to verify the identity of the person concerned.
This additional information will be requested by the person concerned within one month of the request.
Access to the data and copies
The user can obtain, free of charge, his written correspondence or a copy of his personal data processed by the Controller.
The Controller may request payment from the user of all reasonable costs, based on the administrative costs for each additional copy requested by the user.
As soon as the user submits this request electronically, the information will also be delivered electronically, unless the user wishes otherwise.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulation, the copy of his data will be communicated to the data subject no later than one month after receipt of his request.
Right to improvement
The user can request the correction of his personal data free of charge if it contains errors, is incomplete or irrelevant, and can request that his data be supplemented if it proves to be incomplete.
Unless otherwise stated in the General Data Protection Regulation, the application will be processed within one month of its submission.
The right to object to the processing
The user may, at any time, object to the processing of his personal data free of charge for reasons relating to his personal situation:
- ïwhen the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for a task in the exercise of official authority;
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject (in particular where the data subject is a child).
The user can at any time, without any justification and free of charge, object to the processing of his personal data if these data have been collected for commercial prospecting (including profiling).
If the personal data is used in the context of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the user has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for reasons related to his personal situation, unless the processing is necessary for a task in the exercise of public authority.
Unless otherwise stated in the General Data Protection Regulation, the Controller is obliged to respond to the user's question within a reasonable period and at the latest within one month and must justify his answer if he does not intend to respond favorably to the user's question. to grant the user.
The right to restriction of processing
The user can obtain the restriction of the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- ïwhen the user disputes the accuracy of a piece of data and only for the period that the Controller needs to check it;
- ïwhen the use is unauthorized or when the user prefers the limitation of operation to the deletion of the data;
- ïwhen the user needs this restriction for a legal challenge, exercise or defense, although this is no longer necessary for the continuation of the purposes of the processing;
- ïduring the period necessary to examine the validity of a request for objection, in other words, the period necessary for the Controller to balance the legitimate interests of the Controller and those of the user.
The Controller will notify the user as soon as the restriction on operation is lifted.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
The user may obtain the erasure of his personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
- the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- The user has withdrawn his consent to the processing of his data and there is no legal basis for further processing;
- the user objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate motive for further processing and/or the user exercises his special right to object with regard to direct marketing purposes (including profiling);
- ïthe personal data has been the subject of unauthorized use;
- ïthe personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation (under European Union law or the law of a Member State) to which the Controller is subject;
- These personal data were collected in the context of an offer to provide services aimed at children.
However, the deletion of the data does not apply in the following cases:
- ïas soon as the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- ïas soon as the processing is necessary to comply with a legal provision requiring processing as provided for by the law of the European Union or by the law of one of the Member States to which the Controller is subject, or when the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a task of general interest or for a task in the context of the exercise of public authority;
- ïas soon as the processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- ïas soon as the processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, and provided that the right to erasure may make the achievement of the purposes of the processing impossible or could seriously impair it;
- As soon as the processing is necessary for the challenge, exercise or defense of legal proceedings.
Unless otherwise stated in the General Data Protection Regulation, the Controller is obliged to respond to the user's request for erasure within a reasonable period and at the latest within one month and must justify his answer if he does not intend to have a favorable outcome. the user's query.
The right to "data portability"
The user may at any time request to obtain his personal data, free of charge, in a structured and commonly used format, machine readable, with a view to their transfer to another controller:
- ïif the processing of the data is carried out using automated processes; and
- ïif the processing is based on the consent of the user or on an agreement concluded between the latter and the Controller.
Under the same conditions and following the same modalities, the user also has the right to demand from the Controller that the personal data relating to him be transferred directly to another controller for the processing of personal data, to the extent that this is technically possible.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing that is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or that is part of the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller.
Recipients of the data and disclosure to third parties
The recipients of the collected and processed data are, in addition to the Controller himself, the employees or other subcontractors, the carefully selected commercial partners, located in Belgium or the European Union, who collaborate with the Controller in the context of the commercialization of the products or the provision of services.
In the event that the data is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes or for commercial prospecting purposes, the user will be informed in advance in order to allow him or her to accept or not accept the processing of his data by third parties.
Since this transfer is based on the user's consent, the latter can withdraw his consent at any time.
The Controller reserves the right to disclose the User's personal data if a law, legal process or an order from a public authority makes such disclosure necessary.
No transfer of personal data will take place outside the European Union by the Controller.
The Controller ensures that the appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to ensure a level of security with regard to the processing of the collected data, in accordance with the risks that may arise with regard to the processing of the data and adapted to the nature of the data to be protected. facts. The Controller takes into account the state of knowledge, the costs of the works and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risks to the rights and freedoms of users.
When the Controller receives or sends data on the Website, he always uses encryption technology that has been recognized as the industry standard within the IT sector.
The Controller has taken the necessary security measures to protect the information obtained via the Website and to prevent its loss, misuse or changes.
In the event that the personal data processed by the Controller is breached, it will act quickly to determine the cause and remedy the situation.
The Controller will inform the user of this when required to do so by law.
Objections and complaints
The user can file an objection with the Belgian Data Protection Authority at the following address: Drukpersstraat, 35, 1000 Brussels. Tel. + 32 2 274 48 00. Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user can also file a complaint with the competent courts.
By email: email@example.com.
By mail: Mr. Lunettes Interiorstudio Pastoor Dergentlaan 3 3200 Aarschot.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The courts of the following judicial district have jurisdiction in the event of a dispute: Leuven.
Mr. Lunettes Interiorstudio (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our" or "us") makes every effort to offer you an optimal (user) experience and in this context wishes to gain your trust by providing the necessary information regarding the policy regarding the use and storage of cookies.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file, stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone and issued by the server of the website you are visiting.
A cookie contains a unique code that allows its issuer to recognize the device in question (computer or mobile phone) each time the website is visited.
A cookie identifies your device's browser, but never you personally. Furthermore, a server can only consult the cookies that it has placed itself, without being able to access any other information on the hard drive of the device.
Cookies may be placed by the server of the website you are visiting, called “origin cookies”, or by partners with whom the website collaborates, called “third-party cookies”.
- Validity period of a cookie
Certain cookies expire when you close your browser, called "session cookies". Others remain stored on the device for longer, some even until you delete them manually, called “persistent cookies”.
In general, it can be said that cookies have a validity period that is limited in time. The most common validity period is 30 days and the maximum period is 13 months, starting from the day the cookie was stored on the device.
- General purposes of cookies
The first objective is to ensure an efficient and fast internet experience (e.g. through cookies that save language choice, save login details, etc.). Cookies remember your preferences and thus ensure that access to the website is simplified.
They also allow us to understand how you use the website.
In addition, they make it possible to tailor content and advertising messages. The website is therefore adapted to your needs and preferences.
- Cookie management
To store certain cookies on your device, prior consent must be obtained. This is obtained using the bar on the homepage of the website.
- Types of cookies
- Technical cookies
These cookies only store your IP address and enable the following:
- Visit the pages of the website and use its functionalities
- To fill in forms
- Verify your identity when entering your details
- Secure access to the website
These cookies do not require your consent as they provide you with access to the website.
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow specific functions of the website to be activated in order to improve user-friendliness and the user's experience, especially since the cookies remember the user's preferences (for example the language).
These cookies make the following possible:
- Offer customized services (language, preferences, etc.)
- Save choices from previous visits
- Collecting information from online forms
- Compile statistics
- Analyze the use of the website
Like technical cookies, these are used to improve your experience and their use does not require consent.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies track your internet habits and allow us to tailor the marketing content of our website to your interests.
Based on this, we can check the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, in particular by looking at the steps you take after clicking on an advertisement. Based on localization data, we can also make offers based on your location.
These cookies also allow us to send you targeted advertising by linking it to the website you have visited.
The information we collect and share only allows us to identify your device.
Your permission is required to use these cookies. This is asked during the first visit to our website.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to determine how you use our website. This way we can check the number of visitors page per page and improve it if necessary.
These also allow us to improve the ergonomics of the website and optimize your experience.
The data collected is completely anonymous. These cookies therefore do not require permission.
- Social media cookies
These cookies collect the information you share via or with social media. When you share things, a third-party cookie is stored on your device and if you are logged in to the social medium, it is added to your profile.
It is advisable to check the scope for each social network.
Your consent is also required for these cookies.
- Cookies from third parties
These cookies are placed on our website by third parties and then stored on your device. We have no control over this. For more information, you must therefore visit the websites of the authorities from which the cookies originate.
- Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
Cookies that process personal data are subject to relevant regulations. You therefore have certain rights in this regard (right of access, correction, withdrawal of consent, etc.).
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Any dispute regarding this policy will be governed by the Belgian courts.